Wed - 20/03/24

 Wednesday 20 March 2024

Two things that I have learned. (1)            36% cream is thicker than double cream so it is not great for coffee. (2) The bus ticket machine which stamps the tickets has an arrow which is illuminated when the machine is working. Sometimes it is not lit. It must be something to do with the internet connection dropping out if the machine is not working.

 

The weather forecast is for sunny intervals and light winds. It will again be chilly in the morning but it will be a nice afternoon. The 800 metres is on tomorrow afternoon the first race at 12:06 features Bruce Hendrie (M75). Peter Mountain is in the M65 race at 12:38.

 

I checked my sleep, body battery and e-mails on my iPhone. Sleep wasn’t too bad but I did wake up once at around 02:30.

Make some tea and brush my teeth

At my desk, plug laptop and Beltron into two faces of a UK multi-socket. Charge the iPhone and laptop and also, when I shower, plug my smartwatch into the Beltron to charge that.

I did an appropriate mix of Claire’s, Cara’s and Angela Copson’s warm up exercises.

I had some tea and coffee, did some puzzles, had a shower

I did some research on Lovell’s new build. I phoned Charlotte Roberts about my house sale. I also dealt with a query from Leanne of the legal team about land boundaries.

 

I received my money from the sale of Fidelity funds and I moved a substantial amount from NATCC to MARC.

 

I set off to go to the arena via Plac Rapackiego. I got the tram which goes in an unexpected direction to Fałata. I watched lots of 800 metres heats and I met Ceridwen Howells again and her husband, Chris Palmer, who is from Newport. After the races I headed back to the hotel and had a meal.

 

I watched Dwain Chambers win the M45 60 metres from my hotel room.

 

What’s Next

 

Maybe go to the Arena to watch some 200 metres (M70 at 10:00). I also need to do my C25K W8 R2 (in the rain). Later Wales play Finland in the playoffs.

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24