Fri - 12/0/24

 Friday 12 April 2024

Weather

The weather was a bit better today, still a bit drizzly though.

 Today’s Plan Summary

Go for a walk.

What I did today

I had tea and coffee when I went downstairs. Gerry gave me a lift to the Riverside Hotel in Kendal. I left my bags there and then walked for 5 miles. I was moving for 2 hours but was out for longer than that. I spent an hour or so in the Quaker Tapestry Museum so altogether I was out for 5 hours. I had steak and ale pie in the hotel restaurant before going to see the Wedding Present, who were good.

I was back in my room just after 10:30.


I avoided alcohol.

 

What’s Next

The train station is about 10 minutes away – my train to Manchester is at 10:22.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24