Fri - 26/04/24

 Friday 26 April 2024

Weather

Cloudy with gentle winds. Low chance of rain.

 Today’s Plan Summary

A Bannatyne’s class. QPR v Leeds on TV. House move stuff (?)

 What I did today

I did Circuits with Bradley and then I had a short swim. I added a daily 10 minutes house moving task to my daily routine. I emptied the display cabinet and backed the glasses in a box using “T” shirts as padding. I watched the first half of QPR v Leeds. The half time score is 2 – 0.

 I avoided alcohol.

 What’s Next

parkrun in the morning and Clearout UK at 13:00.

 May 04 (Saturday)           - Extra Emmie

May 05 (Sunday)              - Bruce Springsteen

May 05 (Tuesday)            -Daniela (15:00)

May 14 (Tuesday)            - Porto Santo Trip

May 29 (Wednesday)     - Dentist (09:15)

June 10 (Monday)           - Will at Haven Holidays

June 26 (Wednesday)    - Cyndi Lauper

September 11    (Wed)   - Einstürzende Neubauten

 10-minute daily house move job.

 Fri 26 Apr – pack glasses that were in the display cabinet.


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24