Mon - 01/04/24

 Monday 01 April 2024

Weather

The weather forecast – just a grey day, with drizzle later

 

Today’s Plan Summary

Weigh-in! Do a body conditioning session with Bradley. At lunch time I am going to Rhiwderin to look after Emmie & Evie. I could have chicken portions for lunch. I could take a couple of steaks and bacon, sausage and eggs for breakfast on Tuesday.

 

Wake-up call and routine

I had two sleeps. An early one from about 08:30 to just after midnight. I came down and had some tea and coffee and then went back to bed for another three hours. I then got up and did a few exercises plus other morning chores such as check my sleep, body battery and e-mails on my iPhone. As usual, I made some tea and coffee and I brushed my teeth.

I didn’t have time to do my appropriate mix of Claire’s, Cara’s and Angela Copson’s warm up exercises, but I am going to Body Conditioning with Bradley soon. NB. “Pilates Claire” has broken her foot.

Have some more tea and coffee

At lunch time I am going to Rhiwderin to look after Emmie & Evie. I could have chicken portions for lunch. I could take a couple of steaks and bacon, sausage and eggs for breakfast on Tuesday.

 

The log

I weighed in at 11 04, this is a new low.

I have created a new schedule. My run tomorrow will be S03-W01-R01 (Sheet 03, week 01, run 01). My new massage gun has arrived, I am charging it. With my first brief test I managed to make some muscles quite sore. This morning, I went to Bannatyne’s Ed took the session (Cardio nightmare). At lunch time I went to Rhiwderin to look after Emmie & Evie. I had chicken portions for lunch before I left Gibbs Road. I took a couple of steaks with me, one for me, one for Emmie. Plus bacon, sausage and eggs for breakfast tomorrow. There was lots of football on TV, including Leicester v Norwich (3 – 3).

 

What’s Next

 

Tomorrow, when I return from Rhiwderin, I shall do S03-W01-R01 (Sheet 03, week 01, run 01). I need to phone Medway Law and find out who to send the deeds to. I need to confirm that the person is expecting them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24