Mon - 08/04/24
Weather
The weather
forecast – Miserable
It is Monday, I
have Pilates at 09:15. I need to do C25K- W11-R01. It could still be raining!
Maybe book a visit to Glan Llyn for Tuesday.
I had Pilates at
09:15 and it was tough. I came home and had bacon and egg. I had a snooze. I did
C25K- W11-R01. It was very tough. I missed out on booking a visit to Glan Llyn
for tomorrow. It seems that I need to book at least a day in advance. I opened
a Chip Flexible Isa and transferred £5. To it I need to top it up to £20,000.
Tomorrow, is Tuesday,
I have an exercise class at 09:30. It will probably be circuits. I have a
massage with Daniela at 3pm. Prior to that I need to collect my repeat
prescription. I need to max my ISA account at Chip.