Mon - 09/04/24

 Tuesday 09 April 2024

Weather

The weather forecast – Miserable

 Today’s Plan Summary

It is Tuesday, I have an exercise class at 09:30. It will probably be circuits. I have a massage with Daniela at 3pm. Prior to that I need to collect my repeat prescription. I also need to max my ISA account at Chip (from my Marcus Account). I also need to monitor the FTSE.

 The log

What I did today

I did a Bannatyne’s circuits class with Ed. I collected a repeat prescription. I had a massage with Daniela. The next massage is on Tuesday 23 April at 3pm. Kay sent me details of her Mum’s funeral it is next Tuesday 16 April at 1pm. I have finalised my plans and I will travel tomorrow. I checked my train tickets (they are in my Apple Wallet). I checked out some training routes in Kendal. There are plenty. I topped up my Chip ISA (£12,000) – I need to do £8,000 tomorrow.

 What’s Next

I need to transfer £8,000 to my Cash ISA tomorrow (Marcus to CANAT to CHIP. I will be travelling tomorrow on the 10:07 train. It is a long journey hopefully I can do some work on the train. I am travelling to the Lake District to see Lesley, Gerry and the clan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24