Mon - 29/04/23
Weather
Rain later, moderate breeze.
Progress on
house move. I need to get rid of Zoe’s clutter. I need to pack some Porto Santo
stuff and also pack some “T” shirts.
I did a body conditioning
session with Ed & Bradley. I continued to declutter etc. I did a 10 * 80m
session on the top field of Beechwood Park. I listed the Matisse on Facebook
Marketplace. Leicester v Preston was on TV. It was o – 1 to Leicester at half
time.
Progress on
house move. I need to work on packing and on my Porto Santo trip. I need to
sweep some junk off the floor of the garage.
May 02 (Thursday) Amazon
Vinyl Boxes pick up (at P.O.)
May 04 (Saturday) Extra
Emmie
May 05 (Sunday) Bruce
Springsteen
May 07 (Tuesday) Daniela
(15:00)
May 14 (Tuesday) Porto
Santo Trip
May 29 (Wednesday) Dentist
(09:15)
June 10 (Monday) Will
at Haven Holidays
June 15 (Saturday) Amazon
Delivery (Harold book)
June 26 (Wednesday) Cyndi
Lauper
Sept 11 (Wednesday) Einstürzende
Neubauten
Sat 27 Apr – Supervise Clearout UK.
Fri 26 Apr – pack glasses that were in the display
cabinet.