Sat - 13/04/24

 Saturday 13 April 2024

Weather

The weather was a bit better today, it was rather chilly on the platform at Kendal railway Station

 Today’s Plan Summary

Travel Home

 What I did today

I had a split sleep but it was not too bad. I had tea and coffee and did some morning things before walking to the station. I had 20 minutes to wait. It was chilly. Both trains were crowded – so no trolley service. The first train originated from Windermere so there were still seats at Kendal. The TfW train from Manchester Piccadilly only had two carriages. Luckily, I got a seat on this one too. I got a black cab taxi home from Newport Station – it was uncomfortable. Maybe I should have booked a Veezu taxi. I am reading “There is no Wall” by Allie Bailly.

 I avoided alcohol.

 What’s Next

The journey is complete. I need to tie up loose ends and go forward on to the Porto Santo trip. I need to add my massage gun and accessories including the spare cable to my packing list.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24