Sun - 21/04/24

 Sunday 21 April 2024

Weather

Sunny in the morning (a bit chilly), cloudier and hence warmer later.

 Today’s Plan Summary

 A small LSR

Preparing for packing decluttering etc.

Watch some Football (e.g. Coventry v Man United)

 What I did today

I did a 6 miles LSR with John & the Gang (John Hill, Ian McCrory, David Prowse, Maria English, Leanne Westacott). My stomach issues were irritating me today. I cracked on with preparations for my house move. I scanned some photos – the ones I will send to Catherine tomorrow. I watched the football. Coventry 3 – 3 Man United a.e.t. – Man Utd won on penalties.

 I avoided alcohol.

 What’s Next

 Monday:              Body Conditioning & Emmie Football Tournament, Collect parcel, post letter and phone travel insurance.

 Tuesday:              Optician (09:30) then W14-R01 & Daniela (15:00)

 

 

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24