Sun - 28/04/24

 Sunday 28 April 2024

Weather

Light rain, moderate breeze.

 Today’s Plan Summary

Watch some of the Newport Marathon.

 What I did today

I watched the Newport Marathon from a vantage point on North Row. It was a one mile walk from where I parked my car to where I watched the race. I came home and watched some football.

 I avoided alcohol.

 What’s Next

Progress on house move. I need to get rid of Zoe’s clutter. I need to pack some Porto santo stuff and also pack some “T” shirts.

 May 01 (Wednesday)     Emmie

May 02 (Thursday)          Amazon Vinyl Boxes pick up (at P.O.)

May 04 (Saturday)           Extra Emmie

May 05 (Sunday)              Bruce Springsteen

May 07 (Tuesday)            Daniela (15:00)

May 14 (Tuesday)            Porto Santo Trip

May 29 (Wednesday)     Dentist (09:15)

June 10 (Monday)           Will at Haven Holidays

June 15 (Saturday)          Amazon Delivery (Harold book)

June 26 (Wednesday)    Cyndi Lauper

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

 

10-minute daily house move job.

 

Sun 28 Apr - Decluttering Zoe’s stuff

Sat 27 Apr – Supervise Clearout UK.

Fri 26 Apr – pack glasses that were in the display cabinet.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24