Thu - 04/04/24

 Thursday 04 April 2024

Weather

The weather forecast – A bit grey

 Today’s Plan Summary

 I am going to Body Conditioning.

 Wake-up call and routine

I have one or two sleeps. I may come down and have some tea and coffee and then go back to bed for another few hours. When I get up, I may do a few exercises plus other morning chores such as check my sleep, body battery and e-mails on my iPhone. I make some tea and coffee and I brush my teeth. I will charge my Garmin when I have a shower. If I am hungry, I might have some breakfast. I might have more tea and coffee

The log

I had one sleep and after my pre-dawn cuppas I had a lie down. I had time to do my appropriate mix of Claire’s, Cara’s and Angela Copson’s warm up exercises, I went to Bannatyne’s and did Cara’s body conditioning session. I did my C25K week 10 run 2 on Caerleon cycle path. I had a bit of a go with my new Massage Gun.

What’s Next

Tomorrow, I have a circuits session.  Claire has a broken foot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24