Thu - 11/04/24
Weather
The weather was a bit better today – it
rained quite heavily in the early evening.
Today’s Plan Summary
Go for a walk.
Wake-up call
I woke up early so I had a few mouthfuls of
water from the ensuite tap. I did a few exercises plus other morning chores
such as check my sleep, body battery and e-mails on my iPhone. I did some stuff
on the laptop and then went back to bed and slept some more.
What I did
today
I got up late. I
had scrambled eggs for breakfast then a few slices of bacon. We went for a walk
(me Lesley, Gerry and Susan). I offered my spare Springsteen Ticket to Paul. I
offered to look after Emmie the day before. We had fajitas for our evening
meal. I cheated a bit on potato sticks and chocolate.
I avoided
alcohol.
What’s Next
I will go into
Kendal, hopefully drop my bags off at the Riverside hotel. I will then explore
the town in my running gear.