Thu - 25/04/24

 Thursday 25 April 2024

Weather

Cloudy with gentle winds. Low chance of rain.

 Today’s Plan Summary

Body Conditioning with Cars, Sainsbury Delivery. W14 run 2. Brighton v Man City.

 What I did today

Cara’s Body Cond at 09:15. I got my Sainsbury Delivery date wrong so I adjusted the delivery and the best I could do was between 8pm and 9pm. It came. I had fruit and cream and a creamy coffee!

 In the late afternoon I did my training run. I did the 1K lap course in Caerleon. I was feeling very leggy! Garmin Connect has been upgraded and at the time of writing my run activity has not been synced to Strava. Let’s see what happens when the next activity happens!

 I avoided alcohol.

 What’s Next

I should have a Friday class at Bannatyne’s but at 21:15 on Thursday evening the Bannatyne’s app is not playing ball.

 Saturday:             Clearout UK

 May 04 (Saturday)           - Extra Emmie

May 05 (Sunday)              - Bruce Springsteen

May 05 (Tuesday)            -Daniela (15:00)

May 14 (Tuesday)            - Porto Santo Trip

May 29 (Wednesday)     - Dentist (09:15)

June 10                                 - Will at Haven Holidays

June 26 (Wednesday)    - Cyndi Lauper

September 11    (Wed)   - Einstürzende Neubauten


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24