Tue - 30/04/24

 Tuesday 30 April 2024

Weather

Rain later, moderate breeze.

 Today’s Plan Summary

Progress house move. I need to work on packing and on my Porto Santo trip. I need to sweep some junk off the floor of the garage.

 What I did today

I did circuits with Bradley. I did some tidying. I boxed up stuff from my wardrobe. I decluttered some electrical items. I boxed up some cables and keyboards.

 I avoided alcohol.

 What’s Next

Mandy – new pay total. Two hours for today? Holiday pay also. Emmie in the afternoon. Sainsbury review and Bins out. Sale of the Matisse.

 May 01 (Wednesday)     Emmie

May 012(Thursday)         Extra Emmie

May 02 (Thursday)          Amazon Vinyl Boxes pick up (at P.O.)

May 04 (Saturday)           Extra Emmie

May 05 (Sunday)              Bruce Springsteen

May 07 (Tuesday)            Daniela (15:00)

May 08 (Wednesday)     Emmie

May 14 (Tuesday)            Porto Santo Trip

May 29 (Wednesday)     Dentist (09:15)

June 10 (Monday)           Will at Haven Holidays

June 15 (Saturday)          Amazon Delivery (Harold book)

June 26 (Wednesday)    Cyndi Lauper

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

 10-minute daily house move job.

Sun 28 Apr - Decluttering Zoe’s stuff

Sat 27 Apr – Supervise Clearout UK.

Fri 26 Apr – pack glasses that were in the display cabinet.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24