Tue - 23/04/24

 Tuesday 23 April 2024

Weather

Cloudy with gentle winds. Low chance of rain.

 Today’s Plan Summary

Optician (09:30) then W14-R01 & Daniela (15:00). Also do my post office business (four things) because I missed doing it yesterday. Finally, LCFC v Southampton

 What I did today

I went to the Optician and all was OK. I did my Lockdown lap as a Fartlek and added a loop of the park to make the run more than 5K. I did three things at the Post Office, (1) Amazon parcel collect, (2) Catherine photos send, (3) I bought some parcel tape. Note that when I want to do a redirection, I can set it up on-line.

 I had a massage with Daniela

 I avoided alcohol.

 What’s Next

Wednesday:      Mandy, Emmie School Pickup

Saturday:             Clearout UK

 

May 04 (Saturday)           - Extra Emmie

May 05 (Sunday)              - Bruce Springsteen

May 05 (Tuesday)            -Daniela (15:00)

May 14 (Tuesday)            - Porto Santo Trip

May 29 (Wednesday)     - Dentist (09:15)

June 10                                 - Will at Haven Holidays

June 26 (Wednesday)    - Cyndi Lauper

September 11    (Wed)   - Einstürzende Neubauten

 

 

 

 

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24