Wed -03/04/24

 Wednesday 03 April 2024

Weather

The weather forecast – A bit grey

 Today’s Plan Summary

 Mandy is coming. I am going to Body Conditioning.

 Wake-up call and routine

I had one sleep and after my pre-dawn cuppas I had a lie down. I had a chat to Mandy and I went to Bannatyne’s and did circuits with ce-ce. At home, I had a Sainsbury delivery and a Ring indoor camera delivery. I missed a call from Medway-Law.

The log

. I had a chat to Mandy and I went to Bannatyne’s and did circuits with ce-ce. At home, I had a Sainsbury delivery and a Ring indoor camera delivery. I missed a call from Medway-Law. I had a bit of a go with my new Massage Gun.

What’s Next

Tomorrow, I have a session with Cara, later I need to do S03-W02-R01. I need to phone Medway Law to tell them that I had a missed call.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24