Fri - 03/05/24

 Friday 03 May 2024

Weather

Light rain possible all day, moderate breeze.

 Today’s Plan Summary

Circuits with Brad. Rearranged Matisse pickup. Collect my repeat prescription. I have contact details for JJ removals.

 What I did today

I did circuits with Aaliyah then a shower. I got some petrol and some fruit and cream (Strawberries and raspberries). The Matisse pick up happened with a Scotsman with a van. I collected my repeat prescription. I had an afternoon nap. I transferred a Bruce Springsteen ticket to Paul. I tested the journal app on iPhone.

 I avoided alcohol (day 124).

 What’s Next

parkrun. The last day of the Championship. Extra Emmie. travel to Rhiwderin to arrive by 4pm. Food preparation. steak roast veg.  fruit and cream.

 May 04 (Saturday)           Extra Emmie

May 05 (Sunday)              Bruce Springsteen

May 07 (Tuesday)            Daniela (15:00)

May 07 (Tuesday)            (Delayed) Amazon Vinyl Boxes pick up (at P.O.)

May 08 (Wednesday)     Emmie

May 14 (Tuesday)            Porto Santo Trip

May 29 (Wednesday)     Dentist (09:15)

June 10 (Monday)           Will at Haven Holidays

June 15 (Saturday)          Amazon Delivery (Harold book)

June 26 (Wednesday)    Cyndi Lauper

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

 

Example 10-minute daily house move jobs.

Sun 28 Apr - Decluttering Zoe’s stuff

Sat 27 Apr – Supervise Clearout UK.

Fri 26 Apr – pack glasses that were in the display cabinet.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24