Fri - 24/05/24

 Friday 24 May 2024

(Dry Day: 145, Days Left: 221

Switch back to normal daily blog

Weather

Weather not so good in the UK. Feels really chilly and there is the possibility of rain.

Today’s Plan

Fri: Endoscopy then see what I am able to do. Shopping perhaps.

What I did yesterday/today

Fri: I had pre-booked a Veezu taxi to take me to the RGH. It arrived and I went. I had my endoscopy. It was quite uncomfortable. I had a throat spray (local anaesthetic). I had recovered by 11:00. I walked to Pierre’s for breakfast but their “traditional” breakfast hasn’t got bacon, so, I jumped on a 26C bus up to Beechwood Park and called in at the corner shop to buy bacon and eggs. I saw Steve and Wendy in the park. Fully sated (if that’s an actual word) after my bacon and eggs, I had a lie down. I went out and did two food shops, Jim Oliver and ASDA. I had fresh strawberries, raspberries and blueberries with cream for tea and then pottered about until bed time. I did some planning for Gothenburg. I have decided to fly to and from Stansted with Ryanair and stay at the Hampton by Hilton hotel. I need to book advance single train tickets.

What’s Next

Sat: Possible parkrun. Check those train tickets and hotel booking.

 I have started watching Rebus on iPlayer (new series) and the Imposter on Channel 4.

 May 25 (Saturday)           Mandy is doing the house today.

May 28 (Tuesday)            Provisional Daniela (15:00)

May 29 (Wednesday)     Dentist (09:15)

May 29 (Wednesday      Amazon Cardboard Box delivery.

May 29 (Wednesday)     Mandy & Emmie

June 04 (Tuesday)           Allie Bailey – Redgrave Theatre, Bristol

June 10 (Monday)           Will at Haven Holidays

June 15 (Saturday)          Amazon Delivery (Harold book)

June 26 (Wednesday)    Cyndi Lauper

July (TBA)                            House Move

Aug 15 (Thursday)           Possible Gothenburg Trip – Comp Dates - TUE 13 AUG - SUN 25 AUG

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

Mar 19 (2025)                    Gainesville FL - Comp Dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Example 10-minute daily house move jobs.   

Sat 11 May                          new eyelet curtains down and folded

Sun 05 May                        Kitchenware packing (Phase 1).

Sun 28 Apr                          Decluttering Zoe’s stuff

Sat 27 Apr                           Supervise Clearout UK.

Fri 26 Apr                            pack glasses that were in the display cabinet.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24