Mon - 13/05/24
Monday 13 May 2024 - The Porto Santo trip final preparations
Weather
Wet weather
Today’s Plan Summary
Mon: Body Conditioning at 09:15, then pack
for Porto Santo trip (I leave for Gatwick tomorrow on the 10:33 train). Get a
short list of my chums who are running in PXO.
What I did today
Body Conditioning at 09:15 with Ed &
Bradley. I corresponded with Newbold Solicitors; I had a quick phone call with
Laura Hurd. I e-mailed Laura & Kathryn at Lovell’s, Locke Gardens Sales
& Marketing suite. I started packing for tomorrow’s Porto Santo trip (I
leave for Gatwick tomorrow on the 10:33 train). I got a short list of my chums
who are running in PXO plus an events timetable.
What’s Next
Tue: Catch the 10:33 train to Reading,
change at Reading for Gatwick airport.
May 15
(Wednesday) Me away – check Mandy
& Emmie arrangements
May 22
(Wednesday) Me away – check Mandy
& Emmie arrangements
May 24 (Friday) Endoscopy at the RGH (09:15)
May 28 (Tuesday) Provisional Daniela (15:00)
May 29
(Wednesday) Dentist (09:15)
May 29
(Wednesday Amazon Cardboard Box
delivery.
May 29
(Wednesday) Mandy & Emmie
June 04
(Tuesday) Allie Bailey –
Redgrave Theatre, Bristol
June 10 (Monday) Will at Haven Holidays
June 15
(Saturday) Amazon Delivery
(Harold book)
June 26
(Wednesday) Cyndi Lauper
Sept 11 (Wednesday) Einstürzende Neubauten
Mar 19 (2025) Gainesville FL - Comp Dates
Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Example
10-minute daily house move jobs.
Sat 11 May new eyelet curtains
down and folded
Sun 05 May Kitchenware packing
(Phase 1).
Sun 28 Apr Decluttering Zoe’s
stuff
Sat 27 Apr Supervise Clearout
UK.
Fri 26 Apr pack glasses that
were in the display cabinet.
Saturday 30
March 2024
Weather
The weather
forecast is not great, but I am not going out today, except to buy Emmie an
Easter Egg and to post a sympathy card for Kay and family.
Today’s Plan
Summary
Today I will complete
the early planning stage and get my documentation into shape. I have already
done much of the planning work. In future I hope to document this in real time.
For this trip to Porto Santo, I am playing catch-up.
Wake-up call
I woke up early so
I had some tea and coffee and then went back to bed for a short lie-down. I
then got up and did a few exercises plus other morning chores such as check my
sleep, body battery and e-mails on my iPhone. As usual, I made some tea and
coffee and I brushed my teeth
At my desk, plug
laptop and Beltron into two faces of a UK multi-socket. Charge the iPhone and
laptop and also, when I shower, plug my smartwatch into the Beltron to charge
that.
I did an
appropriate mix of Claire’s, Cara’s and Angela Copson’s warm up exercises.
Have some more tea
and coffee
Do some puzzles.
What I did
today
I have got my
documentation into shape. I need to update my nutshell document and prepare my
outbound journey document.
What’s Next
I need to book a
return flight from PXO to FNC as soon as it becomes available. I need to create
a packing list; apart from that, for this trip, the early preparation is pretty
much complete. I can park everything until the weekend before I travel. Also, I
shall consider this way of working for concert trips and for Gothenburg and Gainesville.