Mon - 20/05/24

 Monday 20 May 2024

(Dry Day: 141, Days Left: 225

The Porto Santo trip – Island Bus Tour Day

Weather

Partly cloudy, some sunny spells. Quite warm. Maybe 20 C

Today’s Plan

Mon: Possible bus tour of the island

What I did yesterday/today

We strolled to the supermarket, had a look at the pier and bought bus tickets for the tour bus. I had an ice cream. In the afternoon we did the bus tour, which was OK to good. At the end of the afternoon, I had a quick dip in the sea. I went to bed early. I have got a burnt head. I installed a taxi app. We might be able to use that to book a taxi.

What’s Next

Tue: Possible who knows? Maybe test the taxi app! Also, packing for tomorrow’s journey home.

May 22 (Wednesday)     Me away – check Mandy & Emmie away

May 24 (Friday)                Endoscopy at the RGH (09:15)

May 28 (Tuesday)            Provisional Daniela (15:00)

May 29 (Wednesday)     Dentist (09:15)

May 29 (Wednesday      Amazon Cardboard Box delivery.

May 29 (Wednesday)     Mandy & Emmie

June 04 (Tuesday)           Allie Bailey – Redgrave Theatre, Bristol

June 10 (Monday)           Will at Haven Holidays

June 15 (Saturday)          Amazon Delivery (Harold book)

June 26 (Wednesday)    Cyndi Lauper

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

Mar 19 (2025)                    Gainesville FL - Comp Dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Example 10-minute daily house move jobs.   

Sat 11 May                          new eyelet curtains down and folded

Sun 05 May                        Kitchenware packing (Phase 1).

Sun 28 Apr                          Decluttering Zoe’s stuff

Sat 27 Apr                           Supervise Clearout UK.

Fri 26 Apr                            pack glasses that were in the display cabinet.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24