Mon - 27/05/24

 Monday 27 May 2024

(Dry Day: 148, Days Left: 218

Gothenburg Blog - In parallel with normal daily blog

Weather

Weather was warmer today.

Today’s Plan

Mon: Bannatyne’s class. Update my GOT documentation with details of rail travel, STN hotel and flights bookings.

What I did yesterday/today

Mon: I did my Bannatyne’s class. It was a class with Bradley at a station in a similar format to Ed’s recent classes. That is, a pair of exercises, one weight based and one cardio based repeated 3 to 4 times. Then a recovery than three more pairs of exercises each repeated 3 – 4 times. I had a snooze when I came home. I left a message with Lovell’s marketing and sales team aboyt the post code issue. I messaged John Watkins and Daniela about my Hiatus Hernia. I did work on my Gothenburg documentation. It is looking quite neat. I am almost ready to put a draft nutshell together.

What’s Next

Tue: Bannatyne’s class and riverside training session. Daniela massage. Continue to refine my GOT documentation.

 I have started watching Rebus on iPlayer (new series); I’ve finished The Imposter on Channel 4.

 

May 28 (Tuesday)            Circuits plus a riverside training session

May 28 (Tuesday)            Provisional Daniela (15:00)

May 29 (Wednesday)     Dentist (09:15)

May 29 (Wednesday)     Mandy – Emmie is on half term holidays

May 30 (Thursday)          Body Conditioning plus a riverside training session

May 31 (Friday)                Circuits

May 03 (Monday)            Body Conditioning (09:15)

June 04 (Tuesday)           Allie Bailey – Redgrave Theatre, Bristol

June 10 (Monday)           Will at Haven Holidays

June 15 (Saturday)          Amazon Delivery (Harold book)

June 26 (Wednesday)    Cyndi Lauper

July xx (TBA)                       House Move

Aug 14 (Wednesday)      Gothenburg Trip – Comp Dates - TUE 13 AUG - SUN 25 AUG

Aug 22 (Thursday)           Return from Gothenburg

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

Mar 19 (2025)                    Gainesville FL - Comp Dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Example 10-minute daily house move jobs.   

Sat 11 May                          new eyelet curtains down and folded

Sun 05 May                        Kitchenware packing (Phase 1).

Sun 28 Apr                          Decluttering Zoe’s stuff

Sat 27 Apr                           Supervise Clearout UK.

Fri 26 Apr                            pack glasses that were in the display cabinet.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24