Sat 25/04/24
(Dry
Day: 146, Days Left: 220
Gothenburg blog - In
parallel with normal daily blog
Weather
Weather
not so good in the UK. Feels really chilly and there is the possibility of rain.
Today’s
Plan
Sat: Possible parkrun. Check Gothenburg
train prices and hotel booking.
What I did yesterday/today
Sat: I did the parkrun. I had a voucher for
booking.com rewards so I cancelled my Gothenburg hotel and rebooked entering
the promo code. I watched the Cup Final. A reminder that for Gothenburg. I have
decided to fly to and from Stansted with Ryanair and stay at the Hampton by
Hilton hotel. I need to book advance single train tickets. I put a couple of
boxes together and packed some stuff in the lilac room. I found the missing
Sharpie pen, I’m back to two!
What’s Next
Sun: Possible LSR.
Watch Leeds v Southampton. Pack some more stuff.
I have started
watching Rebus on iPlayer (new series) and the Imposter on Channel 4.
May 28 (Tuesday) Provisional
Daniela (15:00)
May 29 (Wednesday) Dentist
(09:15)
May 29 (Wednesday Amazon
Cardboard Box delivery.
May 29 (Wednesday) Mandy
& Emmie
June 04 (Tuesday) Allie
Bailey – Redgrave Theatre, Bristol
June 10 (Monday) Will
at Haven Holidays
June 15 (Saturday) Amazon
Delivery (Harold book)
June 26 (Wednesday) Cyndi
Lauper
July (TBA) House
Move
Aug 15 (Thursday) Possible
Gothenburg Trip – Comp Dates - TUE 13 AUG - SUN 25 AUG
Sept 11 (Wednesday) Einstürzende
Neubauten
Mar 19 (2025) Gainesville
FL - Comp Dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Example 10-minute daily house move jobs.
Sat 11 May new
eyelet curtains down and folded
Sun 05 May Kitchenware
packing (Phase 1).
Sun 28 Apr Decluttering
Zoe’s stuff
Sat 27 Apr Supervise
Clearout UK.
Fri 26 Apr pack
glasses that were in the display cabinet.