Sun - 05/05/24

 Sunday 05 May 2024

Weather

Bright early on, rain from late morning onwards.

 Today’s Plan Summary

Bruce Springsteen concert. First, I might go for a run? Maybe a lockdown lap. parkrun. I ought to start some more packing. Maybe some stuff from the kitchen that I will not be using.

 What I did today

First, I might go for a run? Maybe a lockdown lap. parkrun. I did some packing. Some stuff from the kitchen that I will not be using until after the move. I went to see Bruce Springsteen in concert at the Principality Stadium with Paul. We met up with Paul’s friends Robin Street and Geraint Hughes in O’Neil’s bar before the concert.

 I avoided alcohol (day 126).

 What’s Next

Bank holiday Monday is next.

 May 07 (Tuesday)            Daniela (15:00)

May 07 (Tuesday)            (Delayed) Amazon Vinyl Boxes pick up (at P.O.)

May 08 (Wednesday)     Emmie

May 14 (Tuesday)            Porto Santo Trip

May 29 (Wednesday)     Dentist (09:15)

June 10 (Monday)           Will at Haven Holidays

June 15 (Saturday)          Amazon Delivery (Harold book)

June 26 (Wednesday)    Cyndi Lauper

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

 

Example 10-minute daily house move jobs.

Sun 05 May – Kitchenware packing (Phase 1).

Sun 28 Apr - Decluttering Zoe’s stuff

Sat 27 Apr – Supervise Clearout UK.

Fri 26 Apr – pack glasses that were in the display cabinet.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24