Sun - 12/05/24

 Sunday 12 May 2024

Weather

Dry and sunny morning, Thunderstorms in the afternoon.

 Today’s Plan Summary

Sun: LSR 6 miles.

 What I did today

LSR 6 miles, and some planning for Gainesville (March 2025) including booking my accommodation. I did a training review. I took some curtains down. I watched some football on TV. The Championship play-offs were very dull, Arsenal won 1 - 0 at Old Trafford. I completed my Porto Santo nutshell doc and printed off some bag labels. I consolidated my knowledge of how to get to the Airbnb.

 I avoided alcohol (day 132).

 What’s Next

Mon: Body Conditioning at 09:15, then pack for Porto Santo trip (I leave for Gatwick tomorrow on the 10:33 train).

 May 14 (Tuesday)            Porto Santo Trip

May 15 (Wednesday)     Me away – check Mandy & Emmie arrangements

May 22 (Wednesday)     Me away – check Mandy & Emmie arrangements

May 24 (Friday)                Endoscopy at the RGH (09:15)

May 28 (Tuesday)            Provisional Daniela (15:00)

May 29 (Wednesday)     Dentist (09:15)

May 29 (Wednesday      Amazon Cardboard Box delivery.

May 29 (Wednesday)     Mandy & Emmie

June 04 (Tuesday)           Allie Bailey – Redgrave Theatre, Bristol

June 10 (Monday)           Will at Haven Holidays

June 15 (Saturday)          Amazon Delivery (Harold book)

June 26 (Wednesday)    Cyndi Lauper

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

Mar 19 (2025)                    Gainesville FL - Comp Dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

 Example 10-minute daily house move jobs.   

 Sat 11 May                          new eyelet curtains down and folded

Sun 05 May                        Kitchenware packing (Phase 1).

Sun 28 Apr                          Decluttering Zoe’s stuff

Sat 27 Apr                           Supervise Clearout UK.

Fri 26 Apr                            pack glasses that were in the display cabinet.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24