Sun - 26/05/24

Sunday 26 May 2024

(Dry Day: 147, Days Left: 219

Gothenburg Blog - In parallel with normal daily blog

Weather

Weather was warmer today.

Today’s Plan

Sun: Possible LSR. Watch Leeds v Southampton. Pack some more stuff.

What I did yesterday/today

Sun: I did an 8 miles LSR. I watched Leeds v Southampton. I did more Gothenburg research. I have settled on traveling via Stansted and a one-night stay at the Premier Inn on the way out. I have booked a super saver return train ticket with GWR. I need to collect paper tickets from Newport Railway Station with my 4445 NATCC. I have booked a room at the Premier Inn at Stansted Airport. I have booked my flights with Ryanair. I booked a super saver return fare so that I am covered in case of a return flight delay.

What’s Next

Mon: Bannatyne’s class. Update my GOT documentation.

 

I have started watching Rebus on iPlayer (new series) and I’ve almost finished The Imposter on Channel 4.

 

May 27 (Monday)            Body Conditioning (09:15)

May 28 (Tuesday)            Circuits plus a riverside training session

May 28 (Tuesday)            Provisional Daniela (15:00)

May 29 (Wednesday)     Dentist (09:15)

May 29 (Wednesday)     Mandy – Emmie is on half term holidays

May 30 (Thursday)          Body Conditioning plus a riverside training session

May 31 (Friday)                Circuits

June 04 (Tuesday)           Allie Bailey – Redgrave Theatre, Bristol

June 10 (Monday)           Will at Haven Holidays

June 15 (Saturday)          Amazon Delivery (Harold book)

June 26 (Wednesday)    Cyndi Lauper

July (TBA)                            House Move

Aug 15 (Thursday)           Possible Gothenburg Trip – Comp Dates - TUE 13 AUG - SUN 25 AUG

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

Mar 19 (2025)                    Gainesville FL - Comp Dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Example 10-minute daily house move jobs.   

Sat 11 May                          new eyelet curtains down and folded

Sun 05 May                        Kitchenware packing (Phase 1).

Sun 28 Apr                          Decluttering Zoe’s stuff

Sat 27 Apr                           Supervise Clearout UK.

Fri 26 Apr                            pack glasses that were in the display cabinet.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24