Tue - 21/05/05

 Tuesday 21 May 2024

(Dry Day: 142, Days Left: 224

The Porto Santo trip – Test the taxi app and pack cases Day

Weather

Partly cloudy, some sunny spells. Quite warm. Maybe 20 C

Today’s Plan

Mon: Possible test the taxi app and definitely pack. Pay Mandy.

What I did yesterday/today

I tested the taxi app, it wasn’t great. It could not locate the apartment. It might be possible to book from the O Forno restaurant but maybe just as easy to walk along to the taxi rank in the town square. I did a set of 3 * 3 * 200 (30s, 5m) on the coast road and then walked back along the beach. I did some sunbathing. I got sunburned and had fluid build-up on my forehead/nose.

What’s Next

Wed: Travel home

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24