Tue - 28/05/24

 Tuesday 28 May 2024

(Dry Day: 149, Days Left: 217

Gothenburg Blog - In parallel with normal daily blog

Weather

Weather was warmer today.

Today’s Plan

Tue: Bannatyne’s class and riverside training session. Daniela massage. Continue to refine my GOT documentation. I have started watching Rebus on iPlayer (new series); I’ve finished The Imposter on Channel 4.

What I did yesterday/today

I went to bed at 10pm on Monday evening. I woke up at 2am with stomach/abdominal cramps. I knew that I was not going back to sleep so I got up and made a cup of tea. Half way through my tea I knew that I wanted to visit the loo. It became apparent that there was a large stool that wanted to get out. Eventually it did and that was followed by several bouts of diarrhoea and vomiting which lasted for several hours through the night. I dozed and drank fluids uncomfortably until about 8am. I may have then dozed a bit more, when I woke just before 10am I had a dull ache in my stomach/abdomen again but no diarrhoea and vomiting (I think I may have cleared everything out.

I cancelled and rearranged by Dentist appointment. I cancelled my Daniela appointment. I cancelled my gym sessions.

In the afternoon I rang Beechwood Surgery. Dr Andrea Price called back later to discuss. She thinks it is a sickness and vomiting bug and that the endoscopy procedure is just coincidental. I think she is mostly right.

I watched Rebus Series 1 to the end. Mandy will be here tomorrow.

I moved funds from my AJ Bell ISA to my AJ Bell dealing account to cover the costs od the NG.L rights issue.

I am going to bed at around 10:30pm, still with a queasy stomach/abdomen.

What’s Next

Wed: Mandy will be here; I will try to recover. Continue to refine my GOT documentation.

 

May 29 (Wednesday)     Mandy – Emmie is on half term holidays

May 30 (Thursday)          Body Conditioning plus a riverside training session

May 31 (Friday)                Circuits

May 03 (Monday)            Body Conditioning (09:15)

June 04 (Tuesday)           Circuits plus a riverside training session

June 04 (Tuesday)           Provisional Daniela (15:00)

June 04 (Tuesday)           Allie Bailey – Redgrave Theatre, Bristol

June 10 (Monday)           Will at Haven Holidays

June 15 (Saturday)          Amazon Delivery (Harold book)

June 26 (Wednesday)    Cyndi Lauper

July xx (xxxxxxx)                 Dentist (09:00)

July xx (TBA)                       House Move

Aug 14 (Wednesday)      Gothenburg Trip – Comp Dates - TUE 13 AUG - SUN 25 AUG

Aug 22 (Thursday)           Return from Gothenburg

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

Mar 19 (2025)                    Gainesville FL - Comp Dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Example 10-minute daily house move jobs.   

Sat 11 May                          new eyelet curtains down and folded

Sun 05 May                        Kitchenware packing (Phase 1).

Sun 28 Apr                          Decluttering Zoe’s stuff

Sat 27 Apr                           Supervise Clearout UK.

Fri 26 Apr                            pack glasses that were in the display cabinet.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24