Wed - 01/05/24
Weather
Rain later, moderate breeze.
Mandy – new pay
total. Two hours for today? Holiday pay also. So maybe £108? Emmie in the
afternoon. Sainsbury review and Bins out. Sell the Matisse.
I did circuits
with Cee-Cee and then a training run 700 + 3 * 300 on the river side path. I
came home and sold the Matisse. The lady will come back as she needs her husband’s
van to collect it. I had a Sainsbury delivery and then I picked Emmie up from
school. I put a load of stuff out for the bin men.
Extra Emmie on
Thursday. Bootcamp with Cara. Bins back in again.
May 02 (Thursday) Amazon Vinyl Boxes pick up (at P.O.)
May 04 (Saturday) Extra
Emmie
May 05 (Sunday) Bruce
Springsteen
May 07 (Tuesday) Daniela
(15:00)
May 08 (Wednesday) Emmie
May 14 (Tuesday) Porto
Santo Trip
May 29 (Wednesday) Dentist
(09:15)
June 10 (Monday) Will
at Haven Holidays
June 15 (Saturday) Amazon
Delivery (Harold book)
June 26 (Wednesday) Cyndi
Lauper
Sept 11 (Wednesday) Einstürzende
Neubauten
Sun 28 Apr - Decluttering Zoe’s stuff
Sat 27 Apr – Supervise Clearout UK.
Fri 26 Apr – pack glasses that were in the display
cabinet.