Wed - 08/05/24

Wednesday 08 May 2024

Weather

Dry day, sunny intervals.

Today’s Plan Summary

Wed: Mandy & Emmie and cardboard box delivery. Book a haircut and speak to Laura Hurd at Kathryn at Lovells.

What I did today

Mandy came. I had a quiet morning. I needed a rest. I got a delivery of large cardboard boxes for packing. I emptied three “Curver” plastic crates to hole my Vinyl albums. I booked a haircut and I had it done. I booked an endoscopy for the Friday when I get back from Portugal. I got no answer from Laura Hurd at I am sold or from Kathryn at Lovells.

I avoided alcohol (day 129).

What’s Next

Thu: Body Conditioning with Cara. A training run and an ASDA shop (my first using their iPhone apps). Maybe try and speak to speak to Laura Hurd at I am sold and to Kathryn at Lovells.

May 14 (Tuesday)            Porto Santo Trip

May 15 (Wednesday)     Me away – check Mandy & Emmie arrangements

May 22 (Wednesday)     Me away – check Mandy & Emmie arrangements

May 24 (Friday)                 Endoscopy at the RGH (09:15)

May 28 (Tuesday)            Provisional Daniela (15:00)

May 29 (Wednesday)     Dentist (09:15)

May 29 (Wednesday      Amazon Cardboard Box delivery.

May 29 (Wednesday)     Mandy & Emmie

June 04 (Tuesday)           Allie Bailey – Redgrave Theatre, Bristol

June 10 (Monday)           Will at Haven Holidays

June 15 (Saturday)          Amazon Delivery (Harold book)

June 26 (Wednesday)    Cyndi Lauper

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

 Example 10-minute daily house move jobs.

Sun 05 May – Kitchenware packing (Phase 1).

Sun 28 Apr - Decluttering Zoe’s stuff

Sat 27 Apr – Supervise Clearout UK.

Fri 26 Apr – pack glasses that were in the display cabinet.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24