Sun - 09/06/24
(Dry Day: 161, Days Left: 205
Cyndi Lauper Blog (Trip planning) plus Gainesville
Blog (Trip Planning)
Weather
Weather was warmer today.
Today’s Plan
Sun:
LSR 10 miles. ASDA shop, buy the Sunday Times.
What
I did yesterday/today
Sun: I did a 10
miles LSR (The Wetlands loop) and I did a medium sized shop in Tesco Spytty
afterwards. I did some planning for Gainesville. I think I have identified the
flights that I wish to take. I would book on the Virgin Airlines (partnered
with Delta Airlines) web site. See my Gainesville preparation folder for details.
What’s Next
Mon: Pilates
June 10 (Monday) Will
at Haven Holidays
June 10 (Monday) Pilates
or Circuits (09:15)
June 11 (Tuesday) Circuits
& training
June 11 (Tuesday) Collect
prescription after 14:00 then Daniela (15:00)
June 12 (Wednesday) Mandy
in the morning, Emmie in the afternoon
June 13 (Thursday) Body
Conditioning plus an InBody weigh-in and a riverside training session
June 14 (Friday) Circuits
June 26 (Wednesday) Cyndi
Lauper
June 27 (Thursday) Return
from London
July 16 (Tuesday) 09:00
Dentist
July 17 (Wednesday) 14:00
Year 6 – Leavers assembly
July xx (TBA) House
Move
July 12 (Friday) 08:45
Endoscopy part 2
Aug 14 (Tuesday) Travel
to Stansted for Gothenburg Trip
Aug 15 (Wednesday) Gothenburg
Trip – Comp Dates - TUE 13 AUG - SUN 25 AUG
Aug 22 (Thursday) Return
from Gothenburg
Sept 11 (Wednesday) Einstürzende
Neubauten
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly
to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville
FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville
FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)
Example 10-minute daily house move jobs.
Sat 11 May new
eyelet curtains down and folded
Sun 05 May Kitchenware
packing (Phase 1).
Sun 28 Apr Decluttering
Zoe’s stuff
Sat 27 Apr Supervise
Clearout UK.
Fri 26 Apr pack
glasses that were in the display cabinet.