Thu - 13/06/24

 Thursday 13 June 2024

(Dry Day: 165, Days Left: 201) Einstürzende Neubauten Blog (Trip Planning)

Weather

Weather was cooler today.

Today’s Plan

Thu: Bins In, Body Conditioning with Cara, Hi- Body fitness measurements, Training session (7 * 200m). Monitor for Medway Law reply. Monitor for Evri inks delivery. Small ASDA shop, fruit and cream, salad stuffs.

What I did yesterday/today

Thu: I got the Bins In. I did Body Conditioning with Cara, I did my Hi- Body fitness measurements, I did a training session (7 * 200m). My Evri inks delivery arrived (in the orange bin). I did a small(ish) ASDA shop, fruit and cream, salad stuffs. My Brad Stultenburg book arrived. I did some work on my trip planning, getting all the trips into line with current standards. There is probably a bit still outstanding.

What’s Next

Fri: Circuits with Bradley (possibly). The Euro 2024 football tournament starts tonight with SCO v GER.

 June 14 (Friday)                Circuits

June 17 (Monday)           Pilates or Circuits (09:15)

June 18 (Tuesday)           Circuits & training

June 19 (Wednesday)    Mandy in the morning, Emmie in the afternoon

June 20 (Thursday)          Body Conditioning plus an InBody weigh-in and a riverside training session

June 26 (Wednesday)    Cyndi Lauper

June 27 (Thursday)          Return from London

July 16 (Tuesday)             09:00 Dentist

July 17 (Wednesday)      14:00 Year 6 – Leavers assembly

July xx (TBA)                       House Move

July 12 (Friday)                  08:45 Endoscopy part 2

Aug 14 (Tuesday)             Travel to Stansted for Gothenburg Trip

Aug 15 (Wednesday)      Gothenburg Trip – Comp Dates - TUE 13 AUG - SUN 25 AUG

Aug 22 (Thursday)           Return from Gothenburg

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)

Mar 23 (Wednesday)     Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24