Thu - 27/06/24
(Dry Day: 179, Days Left: 187) Cyndi Lauper Blog (Cyndi Lauper Trip is complete)
Weather
Heatwave day 3 but getting cooler
Today’s Plan
Thu: Travel home from London and do an interval
session.
What
I did yesterday/today
Thu: I had a good night’s sleep. I got to
Paddington at just about the right time for my train. My train, the 10:48, was
the first train out of Paddington to Wales – there had been more disruption.
Anyway, I got home OK. I had a nap and later did my interval training. Lots to
catch up on. Washing clothes and bedding, trip review etc. I ordered some new
training shoes (Saucony Endorphin Speed 4) and I sent Kay some flowers.
What’s Next
Fri: Circuits at Bannatyne’s. Maybe my running shoes will
arrive today? Trip review. Evening walk.
July 02 (Tuesday) Circuits
& river side training
July 03 (Wednesday) Mandy
in the morning, Emmie in the afternoon
July 04 (Thursday) Body
Conditioning plus an InBody weigh-in and a riverside training session
July 05 (Friday) Circuits
July 09 (Tuesday) Massage
(Daniela – to be confirmed)
July 16 (Tuesday) 09:00
Dentist
July 17 (Wednesday) 14:00
Year 6 – Leavers assembly
July xx (TBA) House
Move
July 12 (Friday) 08:45
Endoscopy part 2
Aug 14 (Tuesday) Travel
to Stansted for Gothenburg Trip
Aug 15 (Wednesday) Gothenburg
Trip – Comp Dates - TUE 13 AUG - SUN 25 AUG
Aug 22 (Thursday) Return
from Gothenburg
Sept 11 (Wednesday) Einstürzende
Neubauten
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly
to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville
FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville
FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)