Wed - 05/06/24
(Dry Day: 157, Days Left: 209
Cyndi Lauper Blog (Trip planning)
Weather
Weather was warmer today.
Today’s Plan
Wed:
Mandy in the morning, Bannatyne’s session, Emmie in the afternoon (Present from
Porto Santo). Cyndi Lauper planning and preparation.
What
I did yesterday/today
Wed: Mandy came in
the morning, I did a Bannatyne’s Yoga session with Chris. I was very tired today,
I met Emmie out of school in the afternoon (Present from Porto Santo). I did
some Cyndi Lauper planning and preparation, including printing off the tickets.
What’s Next
Thu: Body
Conditioning with Cara. A training run e.g. 2 * 160 + 2 * 80. Gibraltar v Wales
on TV.
June 06 (Thursday) Body Conditioning plus a riverside training session
June 07 (Friday) Circuits
June 10 (Monday) Will
at Haven Holidays
June 10 (Monday) Pilates
or Circuits (09:15)
June 11 (Tuesday) Circuits
& training then Daniela (15:00)
June 12 (Wednesday) Mandy
in the morning, Emmie in the afternoon
June 26 (Wednesday) Cyndi
Lauper
July 16 (Tuesday) 09:00
Dentist
July 17 (Wednesday) 14:00
Year 6 – Leavers assembly
July xx (TBA) House
Move
July 12 (Friday) 08:45
Endoscopy part 2
Aug 14 (Wednesday) Gothenburg
Trip – Comp Dates - TUE 13 AUG - SUN 25 AUG
Aug 22 (Thursday) Return
from Gothenburg
Sept 11 (Wednesday) Einstürzende
Neubauten
Mar 19 (2025) Gainesville
FL - Comp Dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Example 10-minute daily house move jobs.
Sat 11 May new
eyelet curtains down and folded
Sun 05 May Kitchenware
packing (Phase 1).
Sun 28 Apr Decluttering
Zoe’s stuff
Sat 27 Apr Supervise
Clearout UK.
Fri 26 Apr pack
glasses that were in the display cabinet.