Wed - 26/06/24

 Wednesday 26 June 2024

(Dry Day: 178, Days Left: 188) Cyndi Lauper Blog (Cyndi Lauper Trip today)

Weather

Heatwave day 2 (or 3) – cooler tomorrow

Today’s Plan

Wed:  Mandy will be here. I need to pack and go to London. I leave on the 13:07 train.

What I did yesterday/today

Wed:  Mandy came, I packed and went to London. The 13:07 train was cancelled, I got the 13:31 train instead. I have submitted a delay claim to GWR. The Cyndi Lauper trip went pretty much to plan. I shall do a full review of it. Main take-away maybe downside to a smaller case for an overnight stay and don’t take the laptop. Could I use a keyboard with my iPad?

What’s Next

Thu:  Travel home and do an interval session.

 

June 28 (Friday)                Circuits

July 01 (Monday)             Pilates or Circuits (09:15)

July 02 (Tuesday)             Circuits & river side training

July 03 (Wednesday)      Mandy in the morning, Emmie in the afternoon

July 04 (Thursday)           Body Conditioning plus an InBody weigh-in and a riverside training session

July 09 (Tuesday)             Massage (Daniela – to be confirmed)

July 16 (Tuesday)             09:00 Dentist

July 17 (Wednesday)      14:00 Year 6 – Leavers assembly

July xx (TBA)                       House Move

July 12 (Friday)                  08:45 Endoscopy part 2

Aug 14 (Tuesday)             Travel to Stansted for Gothenburg Trip

Aug 15 (Wednesday)      Gothenburg Trip – Comp Dates - TUE 13 AUG - SUN 25 AUG

Aug 22 (Thursday)           Return from Gothenburg

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)

Mar 23 (Wednesday)     Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24