Wed - 12/06/24
(Dry Day: 164, Days Left: 202) Einstürzende Neubauten Blog (Trip Planning)
Weather
Weather was cooler today.
Today’s Plan
Wed:
Yoga, Mandy, Emmie. Deal with the Plot 164 letter and e-mail, put the bins out.
What
I did yesterday/today
Wed: Mandy came
this morning. I did Yoga with Chris. I grabbed a quick one-hour nap before
going to meet Emmie. I came home and did some planning for the Einstürzende
Neubauten trip. I stored my concert ticket in my Apple Wallet. I forwarded the
Plot 164 letter and e-mail to Medway Law with a CC to Laura Hurd. I got a reply
from Helen Short Helen.Short@iam-sold.co.uk.
I put the bins out.
Thu: Bins In,
Body Conditioning with Cara, Hi- Body fitness measurements, Training session (7
* 200m). Monitor for Medway Law reply. Monitor for Evri inks delivery. Small
ASDA shop, fruit and cream, salad stuffs.
June 13 (Thursday) Body
Conditioning plus an InBody weigh-in and a riverside training session
June 14 (Friday) Circuits
June 17 (Monday) Pilates
or Circuits (09:15)
June 18 (Tuesday) Circuits
& training
June 19 (Wednesday) Mandy
in the morning, Emmie in the afternoon
June 26 (Wednesday) Cyndi
Lauper
June 27 (Thursday) Return
from London
July 16 (Tuesday) 09:00
Dentist
July 17 (Wednesday) 14:00
Year 6 – Leavers assembly
July xx (TBA) House
Move
July 12 (Friday) 08:45
Endoscopy part 2
Aug 14 (Tuesday) Travel
to Stansted for Gothenburg Trip
Aug 15 (Wednesday) Gothenburg
Trip – Comp Dates - TUE 13 AUG - SUN 25 AUG
Aug 22 (Thursday) Return
from Gothenburg
Sept 11 (Wednesday) Einstürzende
Neubauten
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly
to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville
FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville
FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)