Thu - 25/07/24

 Thursday 25 July 2024

Gothenburg Blog because (Gothenburg is next trip)

Weather

Maybe some rain, a bit brighter later

Today’s Plan

Thu: Cara & In Body weigh in, do an ASDA small shop and a Jim Oliver sausage shop, collect a repeat prescription. Training session later.

What I did yesterday/today

Thu: I did Cara’s session & an In Body weigh in (which wasn’t too bad). I then did an ASDA shop and a Jim Oliver bacon, sausage and mince shop (plus eggs). I collected my repeat prescription. I skipped the training session as I was feeling too weary.

What’s Next

Fri: Car Service at Scotts Motors at 09 00. Yoga at 10:30.


July 26 (Friday)                  Car in for service, rest day.

July 30 (Tuesday)             Massage (Daniela at 15 30)

July 31 (Wednesday)      Mandy in the morning. Recycling in the evening.

Aug 05 (Monday)             12 00 – 16 00 – EDF meter change

Aug 14 (Tuesday)             Travel to Stansted for Gothenburg Trip

Aug 15 (Wednesday)      Gothenburg Trip – Comp Dates - TUE 13 AUG - SUN 25 AUG

Aug 22 (Thursday)           Return from Gothenburg

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

Jan xx (TBA)                        House Move

Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)

Mar 23 (Wednesday)     Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24