Fri - 16/08/24
Gothenburg Blog
Weather
Gothenburg rain early, drying out for a
pleasant afternoon.
Today’s Plan
Fri:
I need to stretch and to rest. Maybe buy an electrical adapter.
What
I did yesterday/today
Fri: I had
breakfast at 07:30. There was some rain in the morning. I was tired and needed
a rest any way. There was a fire alarm problem and we had to evacuate. Once
back in my room I decided to walk the parkrun course. I got the number 5 tram
then walked up the hill to the start. I walked the course. I stopped for coffee
and a bun at the top end of the lake. When I got back to the hotel I had a bit
of time before my evening meal at Buenos Aires. I had coffee and cake back at
the hotel and I retired for an early night.
What’s Next
Sat: parkrun
Aug 20 (Tuesday) Gothenburg
6K X-C
Aug 22 (Thursday) Return
from Gothenburg
Aug 23 (Friday) Maybe
a Rest Day, maybe a circuits day.
Aug 25 (Sunday) Gothenburg
Trip – Comp Dates - TUE 13 AUG - SUN 25 AUG
Aug 26 (Monday) Pilates
Aug 27 (Tuesday) Circuits
and a training session
Aug 27 (Tuesday) Massage
(Daniela at 15 00)
Aug 28 (Wednesday) Yoga
Aug 29
(Thursday) Body Conditioning
plus an InBody weigh-in.
Aug 29 (Thursday) A
Cara session (see above) and a training session
Sept 09 (Monday) Endoscopy
Three
Sept 11 (Wednesday) Einstürzende
Neubauten
Jan xx (TBA) House
Move
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly
to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville
FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville
FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)