Mon - 12/08/24
Gothenburg Blog
because (Gothenburg is next trip)
Weather
Sunny intervals, even brighter later
Today’s Plan
Mon:
Waffle deluxe and weigh-in. Pilates at Bannatyne’s plus, maybe a trip to
factory road to collect Emmie’s boots. I need to post Sarah Wood’s birthday
cards and maybe wrap a parcel for Kay.
What
I did yesterday/today
Mon: Waffle
deluxe and weigh-in. First, a trip (at 08:00) to factory road to collect
Emmie’s boots from the Delivery Centre. I also post Sarah Wood’s birthday cards.
Then I had Pilates at Bannatyne’s. Keith was flying home from Croatia today.
What’s Next
Tue: Pack for Gothenburg. Circuits at Bannatyne’s and a final
training session, either on the riverfront or later elsewhere before I leave on
Wednesday for Stansted (Premier Inn) on my Gothenburg trip.
Aug 13 (Tuesday) Circuits
I also need to do a training session and pack
Aug 14 (Wednesday) Go
to Sweden
Aug 14 (Wednesday) Travel
to Stansted for Gothenburg Trip
Aug 14 (Wednesday) Gothenburg
Trip – Comp Dates - TUE 13 AUG - SUN 25 AUG
Aug 15 (Thursday) Travel
from STN to GOT. Hotel Check in. Then get my accreditation pack.
Aug 17 (Saturday) Gothenburg
parkrun
Aug 20 (Tuesday) Gothenburg
6K X-C
Aug 22 (Thursday) Return
from Gothenburg
Aug 23 (Friday) Maybe
a Rest Day, maybe a circuits day.
Aug 26 (Monday) Pilates
Aug 27 (Tuesday) Massage
(Daniela at 15 00)
Aug 29
(Thursday) Body Conditioning
plus an InBody weigh-in.
Aug 29 (Thursday) A
Cara session (see above) and a training session
Sept 09 (Monday) Endoscopy
Three
Sept 11 (Wednesday) Einstürzende
Neubauten
Jan xx (TBA) House
Move
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly
to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville
FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville
FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)