Mon - 26/08/24

Monday 26 August 2024

Gothenburg & Einstürzende Neubauten Blog

Weather

Breezy, overnight rain and more rain.

Today’s Plan

Mon: Circuits

What I did yesterday/today

Mon: I struggled on my six miles LSR yesterday. I decided that today had to be a rest day. My right knee is sore. I suspect that running six miles wearing my Endorphin Speeds was not a good idea straight after a tiring journey home from Gothenburg and a park run. I have pretty much completed my Gothenburg trip documentation and will now move on to ensure readiness for the Einstürzende Neubauten trip and also early preparations for Florida. Additionally, start thinking about Madeira in October 2025. I have ordered a pair of Kinvara 15s from sportshoes.com

 What’s Next

Tue: I have a massage booked with Daniela. I also want to collect Zoe’s sewing & get my T shirt fixed. I need to be careful with my right knee!

 Aug 26 (Monday)             Circuits (no Pilates on bank holiday)

Aug 27 (Tuesday)             Circuits and a training session

Aug 27 (Tuesday)             Massage (Daniela at 15 00)

Aug 28 (Wednesday)      Yoga

Aug 29 (Thursday)           Body Conditioning plus an InBody weigh-in.

Aug 29 (Thursday)           A Cara session (see above) and a training session book Pilates

Aug 30 (Friday)                 Rest Day or circuits

Sep 01 (Sunday)                LSR from the NISV

Sept 09 (Monday)            Endoscopy Three

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

Jan xx (TBA)                        House Move

Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)

Mar 23 (Wednesday)     Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

 


Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24