Thu - 29/08/24

 Thursday 29 August 2024

Einstürzende Neubauten Blog

Pinned

Trip is to Shepherd’s Bush (O2 Academy) on Tuesday 11 September 2024

Weather

Sunny Intervals, moderate breeze.

Today’s Plan

Thu: It is Zoe’s Birthday. Cara’s body conditioning, In Body weigh-in and a training session. Possibly riverfront, possibly later in the day.

What I did yesterday/today

Thu: It is Zoe’s Birthday. I went to Cara’s body conditioning; I did an In Body weigh-in which revealed a weight increase. I did a training session early evening at Beechwood Park.

What’s Next

Fri: Rest day

 

Aug 30 (Friday)                 Rest Day or circuits

Sep 01 (Sunday)                LSR from the NISV

Sep 02 (Monday)             Circuits or Pilates

Sep 03 (Tuesday)             Circuits and a training session

Sept 04 (Wednesday)    Yoga

Sept 05 (Thursday)          Body Conditioning plus an InBody weigh-in.

Sept 05 (Thursday)          A Cara session (see above) and a training session book Pilates

Sept 09 (Monday)            Endoscopy Three

Sep 10   (Tuesday)            Massage (Daniela at 15 00)

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

Oct 11 (Friday)                  Wishbone Ash (Rugby)

Jan xx (TBA)                        House Move

Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)

Mar 23 (Wednesday)     Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24