Tue - 27/08/24
Pinned
Trip
is to Shepherd’s Bush (O2 Academy) on Tuesday 11 September 2024
Weather
Sunny
Intervals, moderate breeze.
Today’s
Plan
Tue:
I have a massage booked with Daniela. I also want to collect Zoe’s sewing &
get my T shirt fixed. I want to pay cash into my Reward account. I need wood
floor cleaner if any is available.
What I did yesterday/today
Tue: I had a massage with Daniela. I went
into Maindee and collected Zoe’s three tops from the repair shop. I put my own “T”
shirt from Gothenburg in for a hem repair. I shopped at Jim Oliver.
What’s Next
Wed: It is William's Birthday. Mandy will
be coming. I will do Yoga. To pay cash into my Reward account I need my debit
card and the cash (paying in books no longer work!). I will do that tomorrow
after Yoga.
Aug 29 (Thursday) Body Conditioning plus an InBody weigh-in.
Aug 29
(Thursday) A Cara session (see
above) and a training session book Pilates
Aug 30 (Friday) Rest Day or circuits
Sep 01 (Sunday) LSR from the NISV
Sep 02 (Monday) Circuits or Pilates
Sep 03 (Tuesday) Circuits and a training session
Sept 09 (Monday) Endoscopy Three
Sep 10 (Tuesday) Massage
(Daniela at 15 00)
Sept 11 (Wednesday) Einstürzende Neubauten
Oct 11 (Friday) Wishbone
Ash (Rugby)
Jan xx (TBA) House Move
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines
via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates
Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive
back on Thu 03 Apr)