Wed - 21/08/24

 Wednesday 21 August 2024

Gothenburg Blog

Weather

Heavy rain in the morning. A bit brighter later on.

Today’s Plan

Wed: A wind down day.

What I did yesterday/today

Wed: I stayed in the hotel in the morning. It was a very wet morning. I had an hour in the lounge while my room was being cleaned. Back in my room, I did my puzzles. I also answered a query for Team Sharp about the 1904 plan. In the afternoon I went to the Seven 11 and posted Birthday Cards for Zoe & William plus a card for Kay. I went for a fairly long walk which included a free boat trip across the river. I had a huge breakfast this morning so I skipped an evening meal. I need to prepare for tomorrow’s journey home.

 What’s Next

 Thu: Travel home thus:

 11:00     Hotel check out

11:50     Bag drop opens                Ryanair Flight FR 965

13:50     Flight Departs from         Gothenburg Landvetter (GOT)

14:50     Flight arrives at                 Stansted (STN)

17:45     Depart Stansted Airport

18:19    Arrive Tottenham Hale

18:24     Depart Tottenham Hale

18:36    Arrive Stratford

18:43     Depart Stratford (Elizabeth line to Paddington)

19:02    Arrive Paddington

19:18     Depart Paddington (seat reserved: Coach: D Seat: 72)

20:46    Arrive Newport

 

Aug 22 (Thursday)           Return from Gothenburg – book Pilates

Aug 23 (Friday)                 Maybe a Rest Day, maybe a circuits day.

Aug 25 (Sunday)               LSR from the NISV

Aug 26 (Monday)             Pilates

Aug 27 (Tuesday)             Circuits and a training session

Aug 27 (Tuesday)             Massage (Daniela at 15 00)

Aug 28 (Wednesday)      Yoga

Aug 29 (Thursday)           Body Conditioning plus an InBody weigh-in.

Aug 29 (Thursday)           A Cara session (see above) and a training session

Sept 09 (Monday)            Endoscopy Three

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

Jan xx (TBA)                        House Move

Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)

Mar 23 (Wednesday)     Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24