Mon - 16/09/24
Rugby & Wishbone Ash Blog
Pinned
A
trip to Rugby to see Wishbone Ash, Keith, Keith & Helen and William and
Anne and Trevor Busby.
I
have booked concert tickets and 2 nights hotel accommodation.
Weather
Dry
and sunny, still a bit chilly.
Today’s
Plan
Mon: Weigh-in, deluxe waffle, Pilates. Pick
Emmie up from school.
What I did yesterday/today
Mon: Deluxe
waffle (5/5), then Pilates and an in-body weigh-in. I then did couch to 5K week
6 run 1. In the afternoon I picked Emmie up from school.
Tue: Circuits at
10:15.
Sep 17 (Tuesday) An optional C25k training session
then Circuits at 10:15.
Sept 18
(Wednesday) Yoga & In Body
weigh-in.
Sept 19
(Thursday) Maybe avoid Cara’s
session and just do a training session book Pilates
Sept 20 (Friday) Pilates in the morning and maybe
a C25K-W02-R02 with Zoe
Sep 21
(Saturday) parkrun
Sep 24 (Tuesday) A
massage (Daniela at 15 00)
Oct 11 (Friday) Wishbone Ash (Rugby)
Oct 12
(Saturday) Rugby parkrun &
Anne & Trevor Busby Visit
Oct 13 (Sunday) Return from Rugby
Jan xx (TBA) House Move
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines
via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates
Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive
back on Thu 03 Apr)