Sat - 07/09/24

 Saturday 07 September 2024

Einstürzende Neubauten Blog

Pinned

Trip is to Shepherd’s Bush (O2 Academy) on Tuesday 11 September 2024

Weather

Light rain showers

Today’s Plan

Sat: parkrun and a Tesco & H & B shop if I feel like it after parkrun.

What I did yesterday/today

Sat: parkrun – I actually bailed out after two laps. My left knee was feeling a little bit weak. I did my Tesco & H & B shop after the parkrun. I bought some fish oil capsules from H&B together with some Granola. I did some work on my trip documentation, including a spreadsheet of my EU trips as documented (by stamps) in my new passport.

What’s Next

Sun: Note that I have my Endoscopy 3 tomorrow. Today I shall try a drawer packing test for my bedroom dressing table etc. Training wise I am going to revert back to C25K week 6 as I need to rebuild from an easier level.

 

Sept 09 (Monday)            Pilates then Endoscopy Three

Sep 10   (Tuesday)            C25K-W06-R01 then Massage (Daniela at 15 00)

Sept 11 (Wednesday)    Einstürzende Neubauten

Sept 12 (Thursday)          Return from London and do C25K-W06-R02

Sept 13 (Friday)                Rest Day or circuits

Sep 14 (Saturday)            C25K-W06-R03

Sep 17 (Monday)             Circuits or Pilates

Sep 18 (Tuesday)             A training session then Circuits at 10:15.

Sept 19 (Wednesday)    Yoga

Sept 20 (Thursday)          Body Conditioning plus an InBody weigh-in.

Sept 20 (Thursday)          A Cara session (see above) and a training session book Pilates

Oct 11 (Friday)                  Wishbone Ash (Rugby)

Oct 12 (Saturday)             Rugby parkrun & Anne & Trevor Busby Visit

Oct 13 (Sunday)                Return from Rugby

Jan xx (TBA)                        House Move

Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)

Mar 23 (Wednesday)     Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24