Sun - 01/09/24
Pinned
Trip
is to Shepherd’s Bush (O2 Academy) on Tuesday 11 September 2024
Weather
Light
rain showers
Today’s
Plan
Sun: LSR 6 miles
What I did yesterday/today
Sun: I aborted my LSR 6 miles due to a sore
knee. I spent a lot of time doing a Maskarade Cryptic crossword.
What’s Next
Mon: Work on my
Rugby trip docs. Do some shopping. Protect my knee.
Sep 03 (Tuesday) A training session then Circuits at
10:15.
Sept 04
(Wednesday) Yoga
Sept 05 (Thursday) Body Conditioning plus an InBody weigh-in.
Sept 05 (Thursday) A Cara session (see above) and a
training session book Pilates
Sept 06 (Friday) Rest Day or circuits
Sep 01 (Sunday) LSR from the NISV
Sep 02 (Monday) Circuits or Pilates
Sept 09 (Monday) Endoscopy Three
Sep 10 (Tuesday) Massage
(Daniela at 15 00)
Sept 11
(Wednesday) Einstürzende Neubauten
Oct 11 (Friday) Wishbone Ash (Rugby)
Jan xx (TBA) House Move
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines
via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates
Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive
back on Thu 03 Apr)