Sun 08/09/24
Pinned
Trip
is to Shepherd’s Bush (O2 Academy) on Wednesday 11 September 2024
Weather
Light
rain showers
Today’s
Plan
Sun: Note that I have my Endoscopy 3
tomorrow. Today I shall try a drawer packing test for my bedroom dressing table
etc. Training wise I am going to revert back to C25K week 6 as I need to
rebuild from an easier level.
What I did yesterday/today
Sun: Note that I have my Endoscopy 3
tomorrow. Today I did not do the drawer packing test for my bedroom dressing
table etc. Training wise, I have Planned three weeks of the next four weeks
schedule. I have a plan which starts with C25K week 6 in a bid to rebuild from
an easier level.
What’s Next
Mon: I have Pilates
at 09:15. Importantly, I have an Endoscopy at 13:00. So, my last food and drink
has to be completed before 7am. I shall do my weigh-in and deluxe waffle. I might
try a drawer packing test for my bedroom dressing table etc. Training wise, my
next run is planned to be C25K-W06-R01 tomorrow (Tuesday) after circuits at
10:15 and followed by a massage at 15:00.
Sept 09 (Monday) Pilates then Endoscopy Three
Sep 10 (Tuesday) C25K-W06-R01
then Massage (Daniela at 15 00)
Sept 11
(Wednesday) To London for Einstürzende
Neubauten
Sept 12 (Thursday) Return from London and do C25K-W06-R02
Sept 13 (Friday) Rest Day or circuits
Sep 14
(Saturday) C25K-W06-R03
Sep 17 (Monday) Circuits or Pilates
Sep 18 (Tuesday) A training session then Circuits at
10:15.
Sept 19
(Wednesday) Yoga
Sept 20 (Thursday) Body Conditioning plus an InBody weigh-in.
Sept 20
(Thursday) A Cara session (see
above) and a training session book Pilates
Oct 11 (Friday) Wishbone Ash (Rugby)
Oct 12
(Saturday) Rugby parkrun &
Anne & Trevor Busby Visit
Oct 13 (Sunday) Return from Rugby
Jan xx (TBA) House Move
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines
via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates
Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive
back on Thu 03 Apr)