Sun - 15/09/24

Sunday 15 September 2024

Rugby & Wishbone Ash Blog

Pinned

A trip to Rugby to see Wishbone Ash, Keith, Keith & Helen and William and Anne and Trevor Busby.

I have booked concert tickets and 2 nights hotel accommodation.

Weather

Dry and sunny, still a bit chilly.

Today’s Plan

Sun: A relaxing day, I think!

What I did yesterday/today

Sun: A relaxing day, I think! I got over eight hours sleep last night. My alarm was not set for this morning. I have got my heating coming on for two shorts bursts during each 24-hour period. I made some bone broth. I did some work on the “me to you” granddad book. I started an all-trips summary log. I watched some football. Spurs v Arsenal (0-1) and Wolves v Newcastle (1-2).

 

At some point I want to try a drawer packing test for my bedroom dressing table etc. I have other tasks on my list too!

 

What’s Next

Mon: Pilates. Pick Emmie up from school.

 

Sep 16 (Monday)             Pilates

Sep 17 (Tuesday)             An optional C25k training session then Circuits at 10:15.

Sept 18 (Wednesday)    Yoga & In Body weigh-in.

Sept 19 (Thursday)          Maybe avoid Cara’s session and just do a training session book Pilates

Sept 20 (Friday)                Pilates in the morning and maybe a C25K-W02-R02 with Zoe

Sep 21 (Saturday)            parkrun

Sep 24   (Tuesday)            A massage (Daniela at 15 00)

Oct 11 (Friday)                  Wishbone Ash (Rugby)

Oct 12 (Saturday)             Rugby parkrun & Anne & Trevor Busby Visit

Oct 13 (Sunday)                Return from Rugby

Jan xx (TBA)                        House Move

Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)

Mar 23 (Wednesday)     Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

 

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24