Thu - 12/09/24

 Thursday 12 September 2024

Einstürzende Neubauten Blog

Pinned

Return from Shepherd’s Bush (O2 Academy) – today

Weather

Light rain showers

Today’s Plan

Thu: Travel home from London. Possibly go for a run. The window cleaner will probably come. Complete the LN2 trip blog then switch to RUG Blog folder.

What I did yesterday/today

Thu: Travel home from London. I didn’t go for a run. The window cleaner did not come. I still need to complete the LN2 trip blog. I need to switch to RUG Blog folder. I have put in a rail delay claim for £4.70 (the train 20 minutes late). I ordered some Keto Hana products from Keto Hana direct. I ordered some stuff from Amazon, including a new keyboard.

 

At some point I want to try a drawer packing test for my bedroom dressing table etc.

 

What’s Next

Fri: Pilates in the morning; Couch to 5K with Zoe.

 

Sept 13 (Friday)                Pilates in the morning and do C25K-W01-R02 with Zoe

Sep 14 (Saturday)            TBD

Sep 16 (Monday)             Circuits or Pilates

Sep 17 (Tuesday)             A training session then Circuits at 10:15.

Sept 18 (Wednesday)    Yoga & In Body weigh-in.

Sept 19 (Thursday)          Maybe avoid Cara’s session and just do a training session book Pilates

Sep 24   (Tuesday)            A massage (Daniela at 15 00)

Oct 11 (Friday)                  Wishbone Ash (Rugby)

Oct 12 (Saturday)             Rugby parkrun & Anne & Trevor Busby Visit

Oct 13 (Sunday)                Return from Rugby

Jan xx (TBA)                        House Move

Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)

Mar 23 (Wednesday)     Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24