Thu - 19/09/24

 Thursday 19 September 2024

Rugby & Wishbone Ash Blog

Pinned

A trip to Rugby to see Wishbone Ash, Keith, Keith & Helen and William and Anne and Trevor Busby.

I have booked concert tickets and 2 nights hotel accommodation.

Weather

Dull in the morning, brighter in the afternoon

Today’s Plan

Thu: TBA

What I did yesterday/today

Thu: I recorded half of a Yoga by Chris lesson on my iPad from the Bannatyne’s app. I started a review of my cable and gadgets inventory. It will help with packing for trips. I changed the ring battery in my front door bell.

What’s Next

Fri: Pilates. Repeat Prescription collect. Maybe C25K-W06-R03 

Sept 20 (Friday)                Pilates in the morning Maybe C25K-W06-R03

Sep 21 (Saturday)            parkrun - Maybe C25K-W06-R03 or W07 R01.

Sep 23 (Monday)             Pilates, In-Body weigh-in and C25K-W07-R0x

Sep 24 (Tuesday)             Circuits at 10:15.

Sep 24   (Tuesday)            A massage (Daniela at 13 00)

Sept 25 (Wednesday)    Yoga & C25K W06 R02

Sept 26 (Thursday)          Avoiding Cara’s session at the moment. Knee rehab.

Oct 11 (Friday)                  Wishbone Ash (Rugby)

Oct 12 (Saturday)             Rugby parkrun & Anne & Trevor Busby Visit

Oct 13 (Sunday)                Return from Rugby

Jan xx (TBA)                        House Move

Mar 19 (Wednesday)     Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines via Atlanta, GA)

Mar 23 (Wednesday)     Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar

Apr 02 (Wednesday)      Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive back on Thu 03 Apr)

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Tue - 31/12/24

Sat - 21/12/24

Sun - 29/12/24