Thu - 26/09/24
Rugby & Wishbone Ash Blog
Pinned
A
trip to Rugby to see Wishbone Ash, Keith, Keith & Helen and William and
Anne and Trevor Busby.
I
have booked concert tickets and 2 nights hotel accommodation.
Weather
Rain
warning
Today’s
Plan
Thu: Various jobs at home. E.g. Box
inventory, record Claire’s Pilates warm-up. Super Duolingo (may have
finished). Photo scans. I did an evening
walk before the rains came.
What I did yesterday/today
Thu: I started a
box inventory. Super Duolingo trial has finished. I was top of the league but
not for much longer. I lost four hearts because my hearing is not great. I
scanned some Lucy (the dog) photos.
What’s Next
Fri: Pilates hopefully.
On the same subject, I need to record Claire’s Pilates warm-up at some point. I
need to get Emmie’s birthday present ready to deliver on Saturday.
Sept 27 (Friday) Pilates in the morning
Sep 28
(Saturday) parkrun – maybe a C25K-W0x-R0x
Sep 30 (Monday) Pilates, In-Body weigh-in and C25K-W0x-R0x
Oct 01 (Tuesday) Circuits at 10:15.
Oct 02
(Wednesday) Yoga
Oct 03
(Thursday) Avoiding Cara’s
session at the moment. Knee rehab.
Oct 08 (Tuesday) A
massage (Daniela at 15 00)
Oct 11 (Friday) Wishbone Ash (Rugby)
Oct 12
(Saturday) Rugby parkrun &
Anne & Trevor Busby Visit
Oct 13 (Sunday) Return from Rugby
Jan xx (TBA) House Move
Mar 19 (Wednesday) Fly to Gainesville FL (with Virgin Airlines
via Atlanta, GA)
Mar 23 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – WMACi Competition dates
Sun 23 Mar - Sun 30 Mar
Apr 02 (Wednesday) Gainesville FL – Return Flight (arrive
back on Thu 03 Apr)